dimarts, 28 de setembre del 2010

Oral Presentation: my summer holidays

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Hello everybody, my name is Tània Omedes and now I going to explain my summer holidays.

First, I'm going to talk about my travel in Italy.
In June, I went in Italy five days because I had an International competition. I went in Rímini, near Venecia with my team. It was a fantastic championship.

Second I will explain what I did in July.
In July, I stayed in Banyoles. I was training roller skating every morning. And in the afternoon I met with my friends. We did different things. We went in swimming pool, in Aquabrava, in parties, in a camping...

And finally, I talk about my travels in August.
In August, I stayed in Palamós two weeks with my family. In the morning, we went to the beach because the days were very warm! In the evening we went shopping in the village. And in the night we had a dinner with our firends.

Also we went one week in Estartit with my cousins.
I think that this summer was better than other because I have lived through a lot of new experiences. Thanks for listen to me.

Tània Omedes.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada