dimarts, 9 de novembre del 2010

Writing

ASK FOR ADVICE ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP

Hi Paul

We've been on holiday here in Italy for two weeks now and I've just met his guy, Marc.
We've got a lot in common and he's gorgeous, but I'm not sure how I feel about him. I need your advice.

I met him on the round last Friday and he invited me to visit the town. Both of us were having a real laugh and then Marc invited me to go to the cinema with his friends. When I said goodbye, he walked to the taxi stop with me. Neither of us could stop talking and we flirted a lot.

I've been thinking about things a lot since then. I'll probably see him tomorrow, but I'm not sure what to do if he asks me out. He seems different when he's with his friends. What do you reckon?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada