dimarts, 8 de febrer del 2011

Dialogue: Ask for and give information

Ask for and give information: unit 4.
  • Hello, there. Can I help you?
  • Yes, I'm staying in Somerset with a friend next week and we were wondering if there's anything to see around there. Have you got any information?
  • Yes, there are day trips to the Cheddar caves if you're interested. I'll get you a leaflet.
  • That sounds good. What time do the trips leave?
  • Oh, they're fairly regular - they go every day except Monday at nine and eleven.
  • OK. And how much is the trip? We've got student cards.
  • Let's see. Well, in that case it's 8 pounds per person. The full price is 12 pounds.
  • That's fine. We'll go on Thursday, then. Do we need to book it?
  • I'll book it for you if you like. Can I take your names?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada