dimarts, 8 de març del 2011

WRITING

WRITING: WRITHE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR VIEW OF THE WORLD

Hi everybody. My name is Tània Omedes and I’m a student in Casa Nostra school in Banyoles. I’m interested in music and sport. Some of my friends are into sport too. The people who I spend most time with are my cousin Aina and my friend Albert. The thing which I like best is training roller skating in Girona and meeting with my friends in Banyoles. I don’t like watching TV and playing computer games.

I don’t think that the world is a bad place, although I think we could improve it if we shared things more with each other. There aren’t many things that make me angry, but one thing that annoys me is when people are ignorant.

As far as the future is concerned, it sometimes worries me that we won’t have peace. I find it a bit frightening that there’s always a war somewhere in though.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada