dimarts, 8 de febrer del 2011

Dialogue: discuss a questionnaire

Discuss a questionnaire: Unit 6.

Tània: Hey, Sergi. We're doing a questionnaire about identity. Do you want to have a look?
Sergi: Yeah, go on then. Ask me something.
Tània: OK, I will ask you the interesting ones. Do you express yourself more through your hairstyle or your clothes?
Sergi: Er, through my clothes.
Tània: Yes, me too! Right, do you usually know what music someone likes from the clothes they wear?
Sergi: Oh, that's a difficult one. Not always, no.
Tània: No, me neither. OK. How about this one - do you prefer to hang out with a group of friends, or alone?
Sergi: I prefer a group.
Tània: Oh, I don't. I prefer to relax on my own.
Sergi: We're a bit different then.
Tània: It looks like it, yes.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada