dimarts, 15 de febrer del 2011

WRITING

WRITING: WRITING ABOUT PLANS FOR A VISIT

Hi Emily,

I think you will like Banyoles. On Saturday morning, we're going to visit the lake because I really want you to know my city. We will free in the afternoon, so we will probably meet some of my friends, and we could either walk around the city of go to a Darder museum.

On Sunday morning, we could get a bus somewhere. There is some typical village around here, like Girona. We can go to Girona with my friends. In the morning, we visit the cathedral and the wall itinerary. We will be free in the lunch, but I think we're going to go in a beautiful and different restaurant. Do you agree? Because I need to book it! In the afternoon it's up to you. I expect we will end up in one of the cafés in the sopping centre.
We're going to meet you at the airport on Saturday, so can you remind me what time your plane gets in?
Looking forward to seeing you.

Tània.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada